- March 2 Fly into Hyderabad
- March 3 Visit Shiva, our church’s sponsored child in India
- March 4-5 Travel to Jodhpur – Chhotaram Prajapat’s homestay
- March 6 – travel to Jaisalmer
- March 7 Camel Safari Overnight – Trotters International
- March 8 Train to Jodhpur
- March 9 Fly to Delhi – Madpackers Hostel
- March 10 – Visit with Children’s Bible Club through Mission India, stay Madpackers Hostel
- March 11Train to Agra, Taj Mahal
- March 12- Fly out to Kathmandu
We have supported Mission India for several years. They provide an excellent video curriculum for homeschoolers and bible classes that I have the pleasure of teaching several times. They work primarily three different ways: Bible-based Adult Literacy Classes, Church Planter Training, Children’s Bible Clubs. Today, through these three programs, Mission India continues to fulfill our God-given vision: To see India Transformed By the Love of Christ. Check them out!
Check out ConneXions
We have bought several of their blankets for gifts, and they are gorgeous and so unique! In cities such as Kolkata (Calcutta), India, many young girls are forced into the slavery of the sex trade because of dire poverty. But because the ConneXions artisan group young women now earn a fair wage and receive vocational training at ConneXions, freeing them and their families from the vicious cycle of poverty.